AXAGON PCEM2-N is an internal adapter for M.2 SSD drives to a desktop computer that is not equipped with an M.2 slot. The adapter supports the use NVMe (PCI-Express) M.2 SSD discs, single-sided and double-sided.
The reduction does not limit the capacity of SSD drives and M.2 cards up to the size can be used 22 × 80 mm. The PCI-Express 3.0 4-lane interface allows you to achieve speeds up to 8GBps.
The heat-conducting pad and copper ventilation holes ensure better heat dissipation during the operation of M.2 SSD drives. LED indication signals connection and data transfer.
- PCI-Express 3.0 interface, compatible with PCI-Express 1.0a / 1.1 / 2.0 / 2.1.
- Number of lines 4-Lane, compatible with x4 / x8 / x16 PCIe slots.
- 4-Lane PCI-Express 3.0 bus throughput up to 8 GB/s (bidirectional).
- NGFF 75-pin M-key slot for mounting an NVMe (PCI-Express) M.2 SSD drive.
- Full Plug and Play support.
- Support for M.2 disks of dimensions – 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280 mm.
- Support of M key or B+M key NVMe (PCI-Express) M.2 SSD drives without limitation of maximum capacity.
- Support for single-sided and double-sided M.2 drives.
- Better heat dissipation thanks to copper ventilation holes and heat-conducting pads.
- Support for booting from an SSD card.
- Dimensions 102 x 49 x 8 mm, weight 35g.
- No driver installation required.
- The adapter is powered directly from the PCI-Express bus, no external power supply is required.
Supported operating systems:
- MS Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2016 (all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows OS are supported), Linux with kernel 2.6.31 and higher.
- Note: When using Windows 7, it is necessary to verify the support of this OS with the M.2 SSD disk manufacturer.
- PCI-Express adapter with standard plug,
- 1 pc heat-conducting pad,
- mounting material and screwdriver,
- printed multilingual installation instructions.