IN Kentino s.r.o., ID number: 05066743 (hereinafter "we") we pay great attention to the protection of personal data. In this document, you will find information about what personal data we process, especially about our suppliers, on the basis of which legal reason we process personal data, for what purposes we use it, to whom we can pass it on, forward it, and what rights you have in connection with the processing of your personal data .
What personal data do we process?
We process the following personal data:
- identification data, which in particular means first and last name, username and password, or ID number if you visit our campus, ID number and VAT number if you are an entrepreneur
- contact information, which means personal data that allows us to contact you, in particular e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address and billing address
- data about your behavior on our portal, in particular the links you click on, the way you move around our website and screen scrolling, as well as data about the device from which you view our website, such as IP address, device identification, its technical parameters such as the operating system and its version, screen resolution, the browser used and its version, as well as data obtained from cookies and similar technologies for device identification
- data about our cooperation, which are in particular data on the goods and services that we have ordered from you, the delivery date and due date including the payment account number and data on complaints, data on the fulfillment of your contractual obligations and their subsequent evaluation, records of possible violations of contractual obligations
- data related to the use of the call center or a visit to our premises, which are especially
- data and note records
- records of phone calls with the call center, identification of messages you send to us, incl. identifiers such as IP addresses and recordings from camera systems on the premises
- security and system information, which in particular means your system login data, identification data of things and devices entrusted to you (e.g. computer, mobile phone, car), remote connection identification, information about access to applications and systems
Why do we process personal data and what authorizes us to do so?
As part of our activity, we process personal data for different purposes and to different extents. What kind of processing we can carry out depends on the purpose of the respective processing and in what position you are in relation to us - whether you are just a visitor to our website or you supply us with some goods or services. We may also process your data if you are a representative of our supplier, if you communicate with us or if you visit our premises.
If you enter into a contract with us
If you, as a natural person, supply us with any goods, services or cooperate with us in any other way, we process your identification and contact data and data about our cooperation for the purpose of fulfilling the contract.
If you supply us with any goods or services as a representative of a legal entity, we process the same data for the same purpose based on our legitimate interest in entering into and performing a contract with the person you represent.
The fact that we use this data for the purpose of handling our cooperation means that we use it in particular:
- for the purposes of receiving goods or services that you supply to us
- so that we can communicate with you about cooperation, for example to confirm receipt of goods
- for payment purposes for goods and services
- in connection with your other requests that you contact us with, for example, using the call center, as described in the section If you communicate with us through different channels
For this purpose, we use personal data for the duration of service delivery, or for the duration of the contract with us.
If you visit our campus
If you visit our premises or its surroundings, we may process a recording from the camera system on which you may be caught, based on our legitimate interest in order to protect our property and yours and people moving in and around the premises, which is also our legitimate interest.
For this purpose, we store personal data for a period of 14 days, depending on the capacity of the disk array. You have the right to object to this processing.
If you use our IT or visit one of our portals
when you visit our portal, we store and then read small files such as cookies on your device. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store in your Internet browser or on your computer's hard drive. Some cookies allow us to link your activities during your visit to our portal from the moment you enter our portal to the moment you leave it. The moment you close the Internet browser window, these cookies are deleted. Others remain on the device for a set period of time and are activated each time you visit the website that created the particular cookie. We also use pixel tags (also known as web beacons), which are small images that have a similar function to cookies. Unlike cookies, which are stored on your computer's hard drive, pixel tags are a permanent part of the website. For the sake of simplicity, we will further refer to all these technologies as cookies in this document. We not only store cookies on your device, but also read the cookies that our portal has stored on your device. For the sake of simplicity, we will only talk about storage in this document.
Some cookies are stored directly on your device by our portal. These cookies help us:
- to identify you when you move between individual pages of our portal and on repeat visits, for example so that we can remember your login from a specific device and not repeatedly ask you for your e-mail and password, or to save which version of our portal we should show you if the portal offers more options at any given time
- to ensure security, for example to investigate whether someone has misused your connection to our portal and is acting on your behalf
- record, investigate and eliminate malfunctions and malfunctioning parts of our portal.
Such cookies and other files are necessary for the functioning of our portal. If you block these cookies in your browser, our portal may not function properly.
Next to your device:
- we store cookies from our portal that allow us to:
- monitor the traffic of our portal, its individual pages, create statistics and reports
- show you different versions of our portal if we are testing new functionalities
- customize the content of our portal for you
Use of personal data of visitors to our portal
If you visit one of our supplier portals, we process data about your behavior on our portal based on our legitimate interest in order to:
- obtaining information on the basis of which we can improve the portal for you in the future; our legitimate interest here is to improve the services of our portal
- creation of statistics and overviews, in particular monitoring the traffic of our portal, its individual pages; our legitimate interest here is to measure the use of our portal
- preventing attacks on our portal and endangering its functionality and the security of your data; our legitimate interest here is the trouble-free functionality of our portal and the security of your data.
We do not only obtain data about your behavior on our portal from cookies. We also supplement them with data:
- The IP address of your device (the address of your device that you use to communicate with other devices on the Internet)
- MAC address (address of the device that you use to communicate with other devices on the local network)
- your device's operating system, version and language settings
- the browser you use on your device, its version and language settings
- the website address (URL address) from which you come to our portal.
For these purposes, we use personal data for a period of 38 months, during which time we keep the data only in pseudonymized form. You have the right to object to this processing.
If you use our IT infrastructure, technology or other assets
If you use our IT infrastructure, in particular our shared storage, chat tools and e-mail systems, our computing technology or other assets, we also process your personal data based on our legitimate interests. We process yours on this legal basis identification and contact data, data related to our cooperation, as well as security and system information, for the purpose of:
- internal controls and records, especially records of assigned work aids, where it is our legitimate interest to ensure and control the proper fulfillment of all your and our obligations
- ensuring the security and protection of assets, where it is our legitimate interest to ensure physical and IT security and also the protection of our assets; for this purpose, we can monitor some premises and the use of electronic devices, information systems and IT infrastructure.
- ensuring our operational needs, where our legitimate interest is the operation of our IT tools.
For the stated purposes, we process your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship with you. For the purposes of protecting our legal claims, we may store your personal data for the period necessary to implement the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship and for the duration of the statute of limitations for claims arising from or related to this relationship (of up to 15 years from the end of cooperation) extended by another year with regard to the protection of our legal claims. In the event of the initiation of judicial, administrative or other proceedings, we may process your personal data to the extent necessary for the entire duration of such proceedings and the remaining part of the limitation period after their end.
Yours identification data we may also use it to a reasonable extent for the purposes of our promotion and brand enhancement. For example, we may use photos from our events organized for our partners and suppliers for this purpose. For this purpose, we can store your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship with you, extended by a period of 4 years.
You have the right to object to this processing the right to object described in more detail in the subsection Right to object to processing. If you exercise your right to object to the processing of your personal data, we are obliged not to further process your personal data for the given purpose, unless, as part of the investigation of your objection, we find that we have serious legitimate reasons for this processing.
If you communicate with us through different channels
If you communicate with us through various channels, in particular through the call center, email, chat tools and social networks, we will process your identification and contact data, data about our cooperation and data related to the use of the call center or a visit to our premises based on our legitimate interest in improving the processing of your requests, checking the proper fulfillment of our obligations and improving our services in order to:
- processing your requests; if we have ordered something from you and your request relates to cooperation, we can implement this processing based on the fulfillment of the contract with you
- records of your requests so that we can check that we fulfill them properly and on time
- proving that we have accepted and handled your request, e.g. when we enter into cooperation in this way or handle a complaint
- their analysis to improve the quality of our services.
For these purposes, we store personal data for 3 months. You have the right to object to processing based on our legitimate interest.
Processing for internal records and protection of legal claims
After the end of our cooperation, yours identification and contact data, data related to our cooperation further, based on our legitimate interest for the purpose of protecting legal claims and our internal records and control, we will keep for the duration of the limitation period of 3 years and one year after its expiry with regard to claims made at the end of the limitation period. In the event of the initiation of judicial, administrative or other proceedings, we process your personal data to the extent necessary for the entire duration of such proceedings and the remaining part of the limitation period after its termination. Our legitimate interests here are the protection of legal claims and the control of the proper fulfillment of contractual obligations.
You have the right to object to this processing on the basis of legitimate interest.
Processing for the fulfillment of our legal obligations
We also have to fulfill certain statutory obligations. We process yours on this legal basis identification and contact data, data about our cooperation, and this is due to compliance with the following laws in particular
- Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code,
- Act No. 235/2004 Coll., on value added tax,
- Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on accounting.
For these purposes, we use personal data for a maximum of 10 years.
Who processes your personal data and to whom do we pass it on?
We process all the mentioned personal data as administrator. This means that we determine the above-defined purposes for which we collect your personal data, determine the means of processing and are responsible for their proper execution.
For the processing of personal data, we also use the services of other processors who process personal data only according to our instructions and for the purposes described in the section Why do we process personal data and what authorizes us to do so? Such processors are:
- cloud service providers and other technology and support suppliers
- providers of tools for managing and recording phone calls
- providers of SMS communication and chat tools, in case they process personal data to mediate our communication with you
- service providers for monitoring the receipt and dispatch of goods and visits to the premises
- security monitoring providers managing our camera system in particular
- external accounting firm.
From what sources do we obtain personal data?
In most cases, we process personal data that you provide to us as part of cooperation or when communicating with us, for example at the call center. We also obtain personal data directly from you by recording calls at the call center and camera recording of our premises and its surroundings.
Transfer of data outside the EU
As part of the transfer of data to our processors, listed in the section Who processes your personal data and to whom do we transfer it?", we may also transfer your data to third countries outside the European Economic Area that do not ensure an adequate level of personal data protection. We will only carry out any such transfer if the relevant processor undertakes to comply with the standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission and available at http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2004:385:0074:0084:CS:PDF . – If the link did not work for you, the document is available for viewing at our branch. Or ask for the document to be sent by email.
What rights do you have when processing personal data?
Just as we have rights and obligations when processing your personal data, you also have certain rights when processing your personal data. These rights include:
Right of access
Simply put, you have the right to know what data we process about you, for what purpose, for how long, where we obtain your personal data, to whom we pass it on, who processes it outside of us and what other rights you have related to the processing of your personal data. You can learn all about this in this document "Protection of suppliers' personal data". However, if you are not sure which personal data we are processing about you, you can ask us to confirm whether or not personal data relating to you is being processed by us and, if so, you have the right to access that personal data . As part of the right of access, you can ask us for a copy of the processed personal data, whereby we will provide you with the first copy free of charge and additional copies with a fee.
Right to rectification
To err is human. If you find that the personal data we process about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have it corrected or supplemented without undue delay.
Right to erasure
In some cases, you have the right to have your personal data deleted. We will delete your personal data without undue delay if any of the following reasons are met:
- you exercise your right to object to processing (see Right to object to processing below) of personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests and we find that we no longer have such legitimate interests that would justify such processing, or
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes for which we processed them;
- you believe that the processing of personal data carried out by us is no longer in accordance with generally binding regulations.
But please keep in mind that even if it's one of these reasons, it doesn't mean we'll delete all your personal data right away. This right does not apply if the processing of your personal data is still necessary for the fulfillment of our legal obligation or the determination, exercise or defense of our legal claims (see the section Why do we process personal data and what authorizes us to do so?).
Right to restriction of processing
In some cases, in addition to the right to erasure, you can use the right to restrict the processing of personal data. This right allows you to request in certain cases that your personal data is marked and that these data are not the subject of any further processing operations - in this case, not forever (as in the case of the right to erasure), but for a limited period of time. We must limit the processing of personal data when:
- vaše osobní údaje zpracováváme bez dostatečného právního základu (např. nad rámec toho, co zpracovávat musíme), ale vy budete před výmazem takových údajů upřednostňovat pouze jejich omezení (např. pokud očekáváte, že byste nám v budoucnu takové údaje stejně poskytli)
- popíráte přesnost osobních údajů, než se dohodneme, jaké údaje jsou správné
- vznesete námitku proti zpracování. Právo na námitku je podrobněji popsáno níže v kapitole Právo vznést námitku proti zpracování. Po dobu, po kterou šetříme, je-li vaše námitka oprávněná, jsme povinni zpracování vašich osobních údajů omezit.
Právo na přenositelnost
Máte právo získat od nás všechny vaše osobní údaje, které jste nám vy sami poskytli a které zpracováváme na základě plnění smlouvy. Vaše osobní údaje vám poskytneme ve strukturovaném, běžně používaném a strojově čitelném formátu. Abychom mohli na vaši žádost údaje snadno převést, může se jednat pouze o údaje, které zpracováváme automatizovaně v našich elektronických databázích.
Právo vznést námitku proti zpracování
Máte právo vznést námitku proti zpracování osobních údajů, k němuž dochází na základě našeho oprávněného zájmu (viz část Proč osobní údaje zpracováváme a co nás k tomu opravňuje?). Vaše osobní údaje přestaneme zpracovávat, pokud nebudeme mít závažné oprávněné důvody pro to, abychom v takovém zpracování pokračovali.
Právo podat stížnost
Uplatněním práv výše uvedeným způsobem není nijak dotčeno vaše právo podat stížnost u příslušného dozorového úřadu. Toto právo můžete uplatnit zejména v případě, že se domníváte, že vaše osobní údaje zpracováváme neoprávněně nebo v rozporu s obecně závaznými právními předpisy. Stížnost proti námi prováděnému zpracování osobních údajů můžete podat u Úřadu pro ochranu osobních údajů, který sídlí na adrese Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7.
Jak lze uplatnit jednotlivá práva?
Nejrychlejší způsob, jak lze uplatnit a požádat o výkon práva je zaslání žádosti prostřednictvím datové schránky společnosti, případně v listinné podobě na adresu sídla společnosti. V takovém případě však musí být vaše žádost opatřena úředně ověřeným podpisem.
Vaši žádost vyřídíme bez zbytečného odkladu, maximálně však do jednoho měsíce. Ve výjimečných případech, zejména z důvodu složitosti vašeho požadavku, jsme oprávněni tuto lhůtu prodloužit o další dva měsíce. O takovém případném prodloužení a jeho zdůvodnění vás samozřejmě budeme informovat.
Pověřenec pro ochranu osobních údajů
Ve všech záležitostech souvisejících se zpracováním vašich osobních údajů je vám k dispozici náš pověřenec pro ochranu osobních údajů.
Pověřence můžete kontaktovat pomocí formuláře, nebo emailem na adrese info ( zavináč ) pcpraha.cz.