At PcPraha.cz, we do everything to ensure that exactly the goods you ordered arrive on time and in 100% condition and in maximum quality. If for any reason this does not happen, proceed as follows:
The goods in the shipment do not match the goods on the purchase receipt
Call the number immediately
792 480 835
The shipping packaging of the shipment is visibly mechanically damaged
In the event of any damage to the transport package, write a note about the damage in the transport protocol on the spot with the driver. A record of the damage is a must, if you do not write it, contact the courier and insist on writing it later.
Did you receive a damaged shipment and only discovered the damage after the carrier had left?
- Advertise the shipment at the latest the next working day at the Czech Post office.
- Take the complete packaging of the shipment, the invoice and the identity card.
- At the post office, they will write a record of the damage and the claim for damage compensation (according to the conditions of the Czech Post, the customer becomes the owner of the shipment after receiving the shipment).
- Statements about the outcome of the complaint procedure are handled by the post office directly with you.
- In case of failure to report the damage in time, the customer is exposed to the risk of rejection of the claim.
- Within 7 days at the latest report on the infoline 225 331 800 or by e-mail after receiving the shipment firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not report the damage within three days of receiving the shipment, you run the risk of the claim being rejected.
- Within 2 days at the latest write a damage report after receiving the shipment on the carrier's website.
- Then immediately send the goods back to PcPraha.cz together with a copy of the invoice and a cover letter.
- If you do not have access to the Internet, contact us at 792 480 835, where the operator will resolve the situation with you.
- If you do not report the damage within two days of receiving the shipment, you run the risk of the claim being rejected.